Hello to all you wonderful bloggers
I just got this Amazing Award for my post The MOON 🌘
Thank You, Sree for thinking of me.
You have a wonderful blog 🙂 CLICK HERE
And kudos to Idealize blog for creating this award.
It is quite humbling when one gets appreciated and in spirit of spreading the love ♡
Was standing on a cliff,
Thinking to play another quidditch,
Mounted on a broomstick, he said to himself, “Today I’ll again swallow that golden snitch”.
About the award:
In Greek mythology, the phoenix was a long–lived bird that cyclically regenerated or was reborn.
Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. According to some sources, the phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although there are other sources that claim that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again.
This is the impression of regeneration I get after reading posts from other bloggers out there. Some people have that ability to give back a stolen smile and mend a broken heart through their art.
Rules for the awardee:
- In the hope of preserving the authenticity of this award, only one blogger is to be awarded by the recipient who forwards it to his/her next Phoenix. (Let’s keep this chain moving while rewarding the best please).
- Awarding is done by presenting the blogger and post extract considered as a Phoenix via a post with a link to the phoenix post. Explain why this post is your Phoenix. Notify the lucky blogger.
- 5 random questions can be asked to the awardee.
- Please remember to appreciate the award and the blogger who thought of you for this award.
- Display your award for all to see and be proud to call yourself a phoenix.
- Mention the creator of the award and please don’t let the chain die out.
HERE’S UR AWARD … Sheetal…. DRUMROLL ………….. 👏👏👏
Continue to fill our lives with Glitter ✨